Thursday 2 July 2015

Three days left...

Me and wine don't mix... The reason for no blog last night! And I only had a few glasses.  I slept badly too and woke up with a splitting headache, not looking great when the photographer turned up this morning to take some photos for the write up in The Sunday Post this weekend. But I think he got some good shots of Milo, I think he got one of Milo trying to climb out of the drivers window too!

I am absolutely exasperated at the moment and running round like a blue arsed fly.  I can't believe I've only got three days left and still so much to sort.  My head is a shed.  My sisters boyfriend showed me how to operate things on the motorhome tonight, cooker, fridge, water, heating, gas, TV, sat nav, electrics, fuses and the rest! I think it's all going to be trial and error for a while.  I'm still trying to figure out the gears!

I really need to be productive tomorrow and plan my day, I also need to ask for help and stop thinking I can do everything myself.  I did manage to put some bits and pieces in the van and am pleasantly surprised with what I can fit in the kitchen, although my clothes are another story...

This is a before shot and tomorrow I will post what I have actually done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment