Tuesday 7 July 2015

Chasing rabbits...

Well I woke up this morning and hadn't rolled off a cliff so all good.  I did get locked in the toilet for about 5 minutes as I couldn't unlock the door, I was just doing it wrong! And I'm sure Milo will eventually realise that I haven't left the van when I go in there and will not always cry at the door.

I put Milo on his new screw in the ground leash this morning while I made a pot of coffee.  Then watched him spot a rabbit and literally rip the screw out the ground and belt across the camp site dragging the 20 foot leash and screw around all the vans.  I ran out in my pyjamas trying to catch him and saw a man sitting in his deck chair just shaking his head.  Poor Milo has a nasty gash on his tummy from screw :(

I gave an interview for a national magazine this afternoon, to be published in about six weeks.  Joe interviewed me on site in the van.  Am sure I ended up saying too much, kept hearing myself say 'oh but don't print that...'

I'm heading to the Lake District tomorrow, sat nav says 2.5 hours so I'm giving myself about four hours! Mainly because the site I'm going to has informed me their approach road is being closed off at 6pm.

Milo's favourite spot people watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment