Saturday 11 July 2015

And the adventure continues...


I am still in Portling in favourable company! I've had a bath, washed my hair, washed my clothes and even had them tumble dried! I've got electric hook up and internet connection all is good. I will be sad to leave I've been so spoilt.  But my journey continues.  I am travelling towards Ayr tomorrow and have booked a site through The Caravan Club.

I watched my interview on ITV last night with Matthew Taylor it was broadcast on the Ian Payne show and wasn't as bad as I expected! I hope I didn't make a show of myself. Some lovely people involved in the show.

Milo has spent most of the day in the van again as he is still terrified of Millie, although he did brave up and approach her in the garden this morning.  I took Milo to the beach and he absolutely loved it, we stayed for about two hours.  This evening I was presented with a lovely home cooked meal and a glass of Pimms by my new friend Peter. And he even helped me put the blocks under my van wheels so I can sleep horizontally tonight!

This adventure is providing me with oh so good days and oh so what have I done days...














No comments:

Post a Comment