Sunday 5 July 2015

The last supper...

Well last night was fine, slept well and so did Milo.  I do believe I can actually do this! I had a few hiccups! Forgot to fill toilet with water! Couldn't find drain tap for sink water, couldn't ignite fridge from gas, have a wobbly table top, didnt realise sockets don't work on van battery, and keep tripping over the dog! But I have sorted it all and am sure I will stop tripping over the dog.

Ben from The Sunday Post wrote another lovely article on Milo and Me although I'm certainly not lonely!

I have just about cleared the house and have just had my last bath :( and my next door neighbour came round with a goodbye gift for me and Milo, so sweet.

So tomorrow I have to be out the house at 11.30 and will then head off to my local campsite for one night before I hit the road up the West Coast :) I will more than likely be travelling rather slowly, the 'beast' doesn't do speed.  I also don't know how regular I will be able to write my blog if I don't always get internet connection, hopefully it will be ok most of the time.

I went for a lovely meal with Pip, my mum, my son and his girlfriend this afternoon (probably the last decent meal I will have in a long time).  I got a lovely photo of us all and now I am feeling a little bit sad...


1 comment:

  1. You want to grab the bull by the wojimicallits and head straight for Aberdeen that will soon cure youre starting out nerves

    dexterthenibbler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete