Wednesday 8 July 2015

Left the Wirral...

Milo and Me actually left the Wirral today! Having had two nights at Wirral Country Park Caravan site which is about two miles from where we lived. We are now in The Lake District, therefore no Mum, Son or Sister popping in with items I'd forgotten to buy or just sitting with me having a cuppa. No this is real now.  We really are on our own. In the woods.  Miles from civilisation... Ok there are hundreds of other campers! But I don't know them, yet!

Before I left the Wirral I stopped at Aspinal Caravan shop to buy some car type fuses.  The very friendly shop assistant asked me what size I wanted, I duly held my fingers a half inch apart and said about that big... Er no he said, 10 amp 15 amp etc! Then he shows me the fuses available and I declared that I had found a box just like them in the van but thought they were curtain hooks! He was not surprised I had not left the Wirral yet.

Anyway I had a quick coffee with mum, sister and son.  They all hugged and kissed and cried with Milo and then said tarah to me! And off we went.  And here we are...

4 comments:

  1. .and so the journey begins,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Nicci & Milo....I hope you find your Prince and Milo gets a Daddy!!..
    Love your little sis..Jenni..xx

    ReplyDelete