Monday 13 July 2015

Locked out of van...

I really need to have my wits about me with Milo.  Today he learnt how to lock the door when I left the van for a moment, I had to reach in through the open (luckily as keys in van) driver window! Yet again up very early this morning and had another walk in the woods.  Got lost though and ended up in a different campsite! Bit of a long walk back.

One night at Kippford Holiday Park was not enough so hopefully I will return one day.  The Dumfries area was an excellent choice to visit and meeting Peter and Paul was worth the visit, true gentlemen.

So now I am in Ayr for one night.  I am being filmed by STV news tomorrow morning...! The drive here was fine until my sat nav kept telling me I had reached my destination at a cemetery.  I took Milo for a walk down by the river and of course he jumped straight in, add the rain and now I have one very wet dog in my van urgh! I tried to cook chicken nuggets in the oven tonight but it kept blowing out and I got so frustrated that I ended up pulling the handle off the oven door! Then the fuse to heat the water kept disconnecting so I had to stick it with blue tack, which didn't work for long so I had to boil a kettle to wash my smalls!

This mornings view

Ziggy and Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment