Friday 24 July 2015

Get the bikini on...

I think I've found my favourite campsite, Brora, right on the beach :) am going to stay here forever!

We ended up sharing our lovely little lay-by in Invergarry with two other late night arrivals, they were a bit noisy but we didn't complain! We left the lay by in Invergarry and just started driving North, didn't even realise I had passed Inverness until we had passed it! Before we knew it we were beside Loch Ness, it's massive. My driving is getting a bit better, even managed to overtake a big truck! Stopped off in Evanton and had a bowl of soup in the van and gave Milo a quick walk.

Then we arrived in Brora, the campsite is lovely and we got a great spot right next to the golf course. When we walk to the beach we have to look right as we cross the course! The beach is stunning, could be in the Caribbean if it were warmer, though the sun has been shining :) we practically have two miles of coast all to ourselves, Milo is loving it.  I even saw a seal swimming near Milo this morning, tried to video it but didn't press the right button! If this sun stays shining I might throw on my bikini!

Had a pleasant evening, cooked mince and mash and watched a dvd (when I eventually figured out how to work it!) When I was washing the dishes I saw  a rather good looking farmer on his tractor out the back window, was tempted to say hello but he drove off into the sunset...

Went back on the beach this morning and also did some hand washing, must remember not to try hand washing jeans again, hard work! Now sitting in a pub (drinking coffee) just to get wifi!

My son said I should put more photos up, so am going to try and create an album :)

Brora Beach











Loch Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment