Wednesday 29 July 2015

Birds of a feather...

Not such a lazy day today.  Sort of went back on myself and took a run out to Dunrobin  Castle, which is back near Brora where I stayed last week.  Quite a stunning building with fabulous gardens and a beach for Milo :) I got to meet Andy who does the Falconary display and even though all who know me know how terrified of birds I am, I sat through the whole display and loved every second of it, I learnt so much. I had a walk through the gardens and then had coffee and smoked salmon on toast with Andy and his wife.

On the way to Dunrobbin Castle we stopped at a lovely little harbour in Latheren Wheel and had a walk around for a photo opportunity.  And on the way back from the Castle we stopped for fish and chips in Golspie.

Probably not going to get to Orkney the price is working out at £110 return and after spending £105 on a new battery funds are low.  So now just planning a route around the west coast :)








No comments:

Post a Comment