Friday 17 July 2015

Old friends...

Wow that was some rain last night! So loud in the van but I loved it.  Milo and Me slept till nearly 9am, which is a massive lie in.  We pottered about in the van this morning and then went to meet my friend Sonya, from my flying days.  She lives in Elie right near the beach so we had a lovely walk with our dogs.  Even though I hadn't seen her for way over 20 years it felt like just yesterday. She made lunch of meat pies and lemon drizzle cake, she's a little treasure :)

I was at the back of my van this morning and couldn't understand why my bike rack was bent, then I remembered reversing into an oak tree when parking up in Ayr! Hey ho.  Am quite pleased with myself at managing to get the van onto the stabilising chocs, no mean feat when you on your own!

Just had home made spaghetti bolognaise and now watching classic film The Long Good Friday.  The wind is really picking up now, getting stormy. Hope my van holds up! Milo is all tucked up and very sleepy, he is rather pleased with himself at the moment as he has just received  a rather large bag of Burns Pet Food courtesy of Mr John Burns :) only the best for my Milo x

Milo and Me at Elie Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment