Tuesday 28 July 2015

Salmon run...

Lazy day today.  Got up late, well 7.30, which is late in my world. Had coffee, bacon and eggs.  Sat around for most of the day procrastinating, knowing that I had to sort out my battery situation. Eventually late afternoon I took a trip up to the local agricultural garage, whom I had phoned earlier, to purchase the battery.  The mechanic said it looked as if had been stolen as no damage to door.  He then tried to fit new battery and after a few electric shocks had it installed and running!

Went for a little run back to Loch More and took a photo of the salmon run, very impressive.

Went for a meal this evening to the Ulbster Arms in Halkirk with friends, very pleasant. Came back to lovely mug of hot chocolate.

Spoke to my mum this morning and she questioned me as to why I had hot knickers and what had I been up to?!! Explained to her that they were literally airing on the aga...!

No comments:

Post a Comment