Friday 3 July 2015

Very productive day...

As usual woke up early, but then the duvet I had hanging over my window as a curtain had fallen down during the night.  When I opened my eyes, for a split second I thought I'd been burgled, then I remembered I'd sold all my wardrobes and dressing table and the mayhem on the floor was just my stuff!

At 8 am I was re covering the last seat pad, which Milo thought would be nice to just have a little snooze on. At 10 am I took my little KA for a clean ready to be sold at Wirral Small Cars (who are just a fabulous company). Then at 11 am I went to Browsers Emporium in Hooton in the search of a wooden ladder (which are not sold in shops due to health and safety, I do wonder how people used to survive life!) anyway they didn't have a ladder and on the way out I spotted some scrap wood resembling a ladder, it was in fact the side of a wardrobe.  After about 30 minutes of sawing, drilling and nailing the wonderful member of staff 'Bruce' had built me a perfect ladder, which will fit quite neatly up to my 'bedroom'. Pip then spent the afternoon padding the steps for my delicate feet and is going to add fur on tomorrow :)

This afternoon I popped over to my regular coffee shop and all the staff boarded my motor home for a  little peep round, I got a big thumbs up! Although when I drove away I'd forgotten to blue tack down my little herb garden (gift from my son as he knows I like gardening!) luckily no damage.

So all in all a pretty productive day, all seems to be coming together at last. Tomorrow I just need to sort my fridge out as it won't run on the gas and will apparently eat the electric ?!



No comments:

Post a Comment