Tuesday 14 July 2015

Bath time...

Yeay! Have arrived at my best friend Sue's house for a well earned rest! Am now in Perth for a couple of days (my old home town) and feel quite at home.  Milo has settled in well and has found a comfy spot on Sue's couch, after eating the contents of her bin! Sue gave me a tour of her massive house and I gave her a small tour of my van.

This morning STV news filmed us at Craigie Gardens Campsite and we drove down to the beach to chat to the locals.  Although most people were not local and were there on holiday. We left Ayr with a temperamental sat nav which only kicked in after about 10 miles, luckily going in the right direction. I must get used to this slow driving, after driving like a formula one racing driver for the last 30 odd years I'm now lucky to hit 50 without the curtain rails buzzing and vibrating!  The only vehicle I passed today was a JCB and even that was tough uphill towards Perth. Milo was the perfect passenger and either watched out the window or slept on the back seat, I do wish he could drive the van!

Had a lovely FaceTime with my son and sister, which rather confused Milo. And now off to have a big bubbly bath :))))

Milo whilst I drive

No comments:

Post a Comment