Saturday 18 July 2015

Today will be tomorrow...

I have decided it is probably wiser to write my blog the day after 'the' day... But this blog is today! And I will write about today tomorrow! And I've already written about yesterday so I don't really have anything to write... Confused? I am! Basically I will write tomorrow about what I have done today. Just hope I can remember it all :)

I am still enjoying myself.  It is hard work moving around all the time and fitting in with certain restrictions. I also can't believe how quick the time is going.  And I can't believe how many different baths and showers I've had! I've been fortunate enough to have met three perfect gentlemen so far, who have all treated me like a lady (my sister Pip is probably laughing out loud just now).  I've been wined and dined and had some truly good conversation. Milo has also made some lovely new friends.   But my journey continues...

Devils Lodge yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment