Sunday 12 July 2015

How to pee quietly...

This morning started oh so badly!  Milo left the van to do his 'business' and returned looking like half a chocolate lab! He'd found some sort of cow pat and my God he stank.  Tried to catch him to hose him down but he was having none of it.  So I had to get dressed and walk down to the beach at 7am and chuck him in the sea.  He thought this was fabulous, just hope he doesn't think it can happen every morning. He still smells a bit.

So I left my friends house after a lovely two days of a little luxury, and travelled a total of three miles to my next destination!  So I'm now settled in Kippford for one night and have received a lovely welcome.  Milo has made two new friends Ziggy and Duke, and has zonked out on the couch after a long walk in the woods.  I'm thinking this really is Scotland's Riviera Coast, the scenery is just stunning and the beaches are wonderful.

My friend provided takeaway pizza and pear cider, just lovely.  And we spent the evening chatting about our beloved dogs :) Now I'm settled in my van but it seems the neighbours are having a bit of an outdoor party, and I'm sure they can hear me pee...!

Smelly Milo

Kippford sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment