Wednesday 15 July 2015

Van separation...

Last night I slept in a house for the first time since leaving and it felt strange, I think I've got van separation issues! I had a lovely long hot bath and fell into bed at about midnight. I'd found a bottle of cocoa butter cream in the bathroom and thought it would be nice to smother my face in it... So did Milo!  This morning I've taken advantage of the washing machine and Internet connection.  Oh and the Tassimo coffee machine :)

So after catching up on three loads of washing I took Milo into the town centre.  Not a good move, he doesn't much like traffic and did his dead dog impression part way down the high street.  After gently persuading him to move we arrived at the park.  I didn't know there was a pond full of ducks.  There weren't many ducks left once Milo had taken a running jump and belly flopped in! He then did his shake off the water move just next to a family sitting on the grass enjoying the peace and quiet.  Fast exit to the furthest point away after profusely apologising.

We then met my best friend Sue for a coffee and wandered around the shops whilst she was in the hairdressers.  Not much fun for me as not allowed in most shops with Milo,  I did contemplate wearing dark shades and pretending he was a very badly behaved guide dog! I was allowed in one shop, Mountain Warehouse, where I purchased a micro towel half price :)

Was quite depressed meeting Sue out the hairdressers looking all glam and me looking like I've lived in a motorhome all week...

Milo and Me after the duck pond

No comments:

Post a Comment