Thursday 30 July 2015

Tick tock...

Whoa up late! 8.15, must have been tired.  Had a lazy morning then went off exploring on the moors and found lovely pool in the river. Milo had a fun swim then we headed back to the car through the long grass and bracken.  When we got back in the car I said to my friend oh look at the little money spider on my hand, it was on Milo's head... Ugh oh that's a tick he said! Then I found another one, at this point I am rather histerical and feeling itchy all over just wanting to rip all my clothes off! Straight to pet shop and spent a rather small fortune on frontline medicine.  I still feel itchy now and can't stop inspecting Milo :(

Came back through Wick, took some harbour photos and some of the old ice stores.  Then went to Campster and saw the old burial mounds.  Now to me they looked like a delivery of gravel for a new drive, but apparently they are stacked quite appropriately! Back in the car, heated seat on of course, and had a yummy steak pie from the butcher 'Bews' who used to supply The Queen Mother, delicious!

Now in my last bath with a glass of champagne and to then sit down and plan my route for my departure tomorrow.  Milo and Me won't know what's hit us when we get back in the van...

Dirlot



Wick





Ice Store Wick Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment