Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sunrise and snowmen...

Yes the sun did rise at 4.45 am.  I think I'm going to have to put a blanket over my bedroom window. Took Milo to the beach and he was straight in the water, no one else there, mind you it was about 7.30 in the morning.

Today I made another set of curtains, attached fur around my bed board and re covered two more seat cushions. I then hung some fairy lights in the van and when I turned them on I discovered they are a lovely string of little snowmen! No wonder they were in the sale.

I've joined a camping club and I now get discount at various sites around the UK, so now I need to sit down a plan some kind of route.  I've booked a practice stopover locally to me and the warden is going to help me get started.

I received my parcel from Visit Scotland full Of lots of attractions to visit and a little bar of marmalade soap!
I'm planning to take some photos tomorrow of my interior decorating skills in the van, if I get it finished!

Milo on Thurstaston beach

No comments:

Post a Comment