Tuesday 23 June 2015

Argh spiders!

When will I learn that if you don't drink very often you shouldn't drink... So I had a pretty good day and decided to go for a meal with my mum and sister, and as the Chardonnay was on half price offer, well, lets get two bottles.  Later that evening... I think it's a good idea to take down my living room curtains and wash them, no ladder just a small wobbly table and curtains that are about 8 foot high... So I am now nursing a few bruises, perfect excuse for another hot bubbly bath!

Started my day with 'very' early walk in the woods with Milo, did the extra mile as knew it would be a busy day.  Had some furniture taken for auction by my friend John Crane, so fingers crossed it sells for some kind of profit. And also sold my wardrobes to a lady who said 'Was that you I heard on the radio?' 'Selling everything to find the man of her dreams?' Er yes...

Best bit today was going to see a motor home that I think will be perfect for Milo and Me :)  It is going in for MOT tomorrow so all being well I might have found our 'home' if I can scrape enough pennies together. I am doing another car booty tomorrow in the afternoon so have got the morning to sort out the garden shed... Argh spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment