Thursday 11 June 2015

Positive day

You just don't know what goes on in other people's lives.  I was in a park this morning with Milo and I watched a smartly dressed, middle aged woman, on her way to work, remove an empty bottle of wine from her handbag and drop it in the bin...

Well, I've had quite a positive day.  I spoke to some very lovely ladies this morning at Clatterbridge Hospital and they managed to put me in touch with an equally lovely gentleman, who is helping me with my fund raising and awareness campaign for Prostate Cancer. He is an established charity organiser for Prostate Cancer.  So watch this space for more information very soon!

I also met some super guys today, who, fingers and toes crossed, may be able to help me with the motor home. Again, watch this space for more information very soon!

I think even my mum is beginning to believe in me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment