Monday 29 June 2015

No flies on me...

I've just spent the last 10 minutes trying to flick a fly off my curtain hanging on the washing line... Until I realised it was a fake fishing fly and was completely hooked in! I don't even fish!

I was up at 6am today and have made two sets of curtains and re covered two bench cushions with a curtain from my bedroom.  Which seemed like a good idea at the time but now I only have half a curtain in my bedroom and the sun rises at 4.45 am tomorrow.

My bedroom wardrobes are being taken on Wednesday so I 'must' finish sorting my clothes tomorrow.  I put my grey bin out this morning (full to the brim) and they didn't take it, they just stuck one of those naughty stickers on it! Now I have to go to the tip.

Time for my bath now, only seven left :(

No comments:

Post a Comment