Friday 12 June 2015

Downbeat

Feeling a little bit down tonight.  The day started fine, took Milo out for his morning walk and we met Pip for coffee/bone. Then I met Jen and Mel, who I used to work with, and we had a lovely catch up over lunch.  But now I'm just lying here with Milo and I've got so much to do and just don't know where to start. I'm doing two car bootys on Sunday, first is a 6 am start, followed by an afternoon one.   Have checked the weather forecast and it looks like rain, which is really bad news for selling.  I've still got so much 'stuff' to sell but also still need to use some of it.  I am also upset that someone left a hot disposable barbecue on the beach and of course Milo smelt the food on it and now has a little burnt nose :(

I am going to have a bath and an early night and hopefully feel more positive in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment