Monday 8 June 2015

And now the radio

Well if I thought yesterday was exciting today got even more exciting.  I was contacted by BBC Radio Scotland and tomorrow morning at 10.30 am live I will be interviewed by Kaye Adams.  They want to talk about my journey with Milo and Me searching for the man of my dreams.  And as I'm heading to Scotland first he may be listening.  Could be dangerous as I was once told by a previous boss that I should count to ten before I speak! I told him that's fine but it would just delay me saying the same thing! (I never got far in that job). Anyway I'm happy to be promoting my journey and you never know it may help with my fund and get me on my way a bit quicker. (Still not got motor home).

Also today I had just got back from the beach with Milo, which was deserted :), when there was a knock at my door.  Milo did his usual killer dog bark, and when I opened the door there was a man in a suit.  He said 'are you Nicci?' And I thought my word these door sellers even know your name! He then introduced himself as a journalist!! Wanted to chat to me about running a story about Milo and Me.

I've had lots more lovely messages today, and one or two not so lovely.  I even got a direct message asking for my hand in marriage!

I managed to get a few items advertised on gumtree and was so happy to find in a CD player my long lost LA Freeway CD :)  So have been blasting out some tunes.  Now I am listening to Classic FM while I decide what to wear tomorrow...! Hey you never know who I may meet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment