Friday 5 June 2015

The Photo Shoot

Today went quite well.  Milo was so well behaved I hardly recognised him!  He seemed quite comfortable in front of the camera and responded to every request of him.  Am thinking he could be next years BGT winner! We took some photos of my 'stuff' ready for this weekends car boot sale, some in the garden with a map (of which Milo did eat a page!) and then we went to Burton and met Arthur the owner of Inter-Leisure.  We got to explore some of the Motor Homes and wow they are fabulous.  Milo was quite at home in the passenger seat, although he did try sitting on my knee in the drivers seat!  I think I have been quite spoilt seeing these motor homes as I know I will never be able to afford ones like that.  But as long as I get one with a decent engine I can 'pimp' up the inside.

I spoke with Ben from The Sunday Post and he informed me Milo and Me will be in the Scottish and English publication and online.  Having lived in Perth for 10 years someone's going to think 'I know that face'! And then probably wrap me round a deep fried haggis haha! 

My friend John has come up with some inspiring ideas for funding my adventure, maybe some form of sponsorship or advertising on van. I will be making lots of enquiries next week, or I may be in hiding...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment