Friday 19 June 2015

Black Friday...

I really want to cry.  I very rarely do cry.  And I'm afraid once I start I won't stop.  Two weeks on Monday Milo and Me are homeless.  I have sold nearly everything I own.  I have emptied every piggy bank.  I have not spent more than a penny I needed to for so long.  I have been haggled over ten pence and let down by online selling.  I have been up and I have been down on a daily basis.  And it's all my own fault...

When I decided that I wanted to fulfil my dream and create my happy ending I never foresaw the emotional roller coaster it would take me on.  But I am a believer and if everything just rolled along quite nicely one would never appreciate life.  I've made some super new friends, and lost some.  I've experienced a new appreciation of good decent people.  And I've sadly learnt not to trust everyone.  I've gained an important amount of knowledge into the devastating effects of Prostate Cancer, besides the fact that it stole me my father :(

Maybe today is just my Black Friday, who knows what tomorrow may bring.  I will wake up tomorrow and re-focus.  I will come up with a cunning plan.  I will go and sell ice to some Eskimo's!

I did have some good news today, I was contacted by a lovely lady from Visit Scotland.  They are really keen to help me find my Mr Forever and are going to plan some dates for me with 'suitable' gentlemen around Scottish tourist attractions. I am quite excited I may get to wear my LBD :)

Do dreams come true?
http://www.gofundme.com/vb47df7

No comments:

Post a Comment