Thursday 25 June 2015

Got it!...

Hurrah! I've finally found a motor home for Milo and Me :))) I'm picking it up on Saturday, big shout out to Andy for being so patient with all my questions. So the plan is to pick it up on Saturday and drive like a 'girl' back to mine! Then I've got 8 days to put the Milo and Me touches into it.  A few family pics scattered about, a fluffy cushion here and there and create a special spot for Milo. Then we will have a practice sleep over locally and hope Milo feels at home, which I'm sure he will when I feed him in there!

This has been so stressful over the last few weeks but so worth it.  My family and friends, old and new, have been so supportive I can't thank them enough.  And Milo has been so patient what with all the upheaval of late.  And I haven't even begun my journey yet argh!

The lovely Erin from Visit Scotland Tourism has kindly set me up with some wonderful locations to visit and lots of helpful advice. Including Valvona and  Crolla events at Edinburgh Fringe Festival (Scottish/Italian men!).

Ben from The Sunday Post is going to get some Photos next week to run my update in their 5th July issue.  Prostate Cancer UK are sending me some leaflets, posters and pin badges for my journey.  And I'm going to the Wirral Prostate Cancer support group meeting, this Saturday with Mr Calvin Wood. So it looks like things are beginning to set into motion.

I'm so glad, lately I've been waking up so early I'm practically waking up yesterday!!
My mum gave me some sunglasses that fit over my glasses but I'm sure I look like Stevie Wonder?!

No comments:

Post a Comment