Sunday 21 June 2015

Fathers Day...

Went to see a motor home today that although was out of my price range was probably worth a look. Wouldn't you think if you knew someone was viewing something you had for sale you would kind of clean it?! Yuk! It looked like a tramp had been living in it, burnt stale food on oven, mouldy stains in fridge, brown scummy stuff in bathroom and goodness knows what dirt on the upholstery.  Now I'm a bit of a 'Monica' when it comes to cleaning, I love it, but even I was nearly borking in there.  And as far as the rust it was like an old bucket.

Am now concerned my budget is so low I might have to get one of these 0% credit cards. I've come too far to give up now.  I don't want to be on my own. I want that special person in my life. I don't want to do everything by myself. I want to be someones significant other! My parents had over 40 years of marriage before my dad died.  Hey if I live to 90 I could have that too!

I am also getting fed up with people calling to ask if my furniture is still for sale and when I say yes I don't hear from them again!  One lady asked if I would deliver a wardrobe to Leeds (about 200 miles).

Well I've had my moan! Good news is I made £65 at this mornings car booty :)

Being Fathers Day today I miss my Dad more than ever... Wish he'd been #ProstateCancerAware a little sooner.

  1. Symptoms can include:
    • needing to urinate more frequently, often during the night.
    • needing to rush to the toilet.
    • difficulty in starting to pee (hesitancy)
    • straining or taking a long time while urinating.
    • weak flow.
    • feeling that your bladder has not emptied fully.


No comments:

Post a Comment