Saturday 20 June 2015

Lazy boy

How funny, my son came to walk Milo whilst I was out today.  When I came home he had left a pile of shirts and two pairs of pretty grubby shoes for my car booty tomorrow. So I loaded up the car ready for my 6 am! start tomorrow.  Then I received a text from my son asking if I would be able to iron his shirts and polish his shoes ready for work on Monday! I thought he was joking, but no! Had to dig them out the car and have words with him about what leaving home actually means... He gave me that son/mum speech about how I do it so much better than him blah blah!

Had a good start to my day, went to buy cakes for my sister and bought a one pound scratch card and won ten pound :)

Waited all day again for a phone call regarding a motor home, no call :( but have seen one on gumtree that 'might' be affordable.  Hope car booty goes well tomorrow, am taking my mums car so loaded up with lots more 'stuff'.

I wish there was a man in my life today, moving large wardrobes around is a back breaking task for a small single girl! So bath and bed for me now, early start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment