Monday 22 June 2015

Things are looking up...

Just had a man in my bedroom for the first time in years... He was actually just buying my dressing table though! And then, literally 20 minutes later, I ran upstairs and threw my phone on said dressing table! Luckily not broken, just covered in the dust that was under dressing table.  I also sold all my garden furniture and some bits and bobs to a lady who reconditions furniture.  I seem to have more and more empty spaces in my house every day.

I also was given a really fair price for my car by local company Wirral Small Cars, they were so friendly and said would keep an eye out for any decent motor homes.  I am going to see another motor home tomorrow so fingers crossed it's a goodun, not like yesterday's!

Pip just phoned me and said I'd had an anonymous donation into my gofundme account with a lovely message, I'm so touched.  Things are really looking up today.  It amazes me how my days go from despair to joy on a regular basis.  I'm so dizzy some days that tonight I tried to boil a pan of water but forgot to put the water in it! Duh need early night me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment