Thursday 18 June 2015

Thumbs up

 I'm booked in for my first lesson in self defence in Ardrossan.   Alan Bell from the charity the Scottish Centre for personal safety is going to show me some techniques,  which is good as the only one I know is jamming your thumb in the eyesocket and running as fast as you can!

 Sold some furniture today to a lovely lady who restores furniture,  she is coming back on Monday to buy some more.   Extra pennies into the fund.   Had a visit from the lovely Mr Calvin Wood he brought me a stash of information leaflets on prostrate cancer to take on my journey.   The man is an inspiration in his support work.   Also had a double glazing salesman at the door who I nearly accused of being a journalist!

 I keep wandering round my house not knowing what to do next, and I keep getting distracted by what I find.   Today I came across my sons newborn baby clothes and his first little black gym pumps, have to keep them :)  I also have lots of blank squares on my walls where my pictures used to hang, all looks very odd.

 A man offered me his campervan today on the condition he could travel with me, I said how can I meet a man in a van with a man in the van...!  Fair Point he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment