Wednesday 17 June 2015

Hot Dogs...

I swear Milo knows if my eyes are open or shut in the morning, he lies outside my door so quiet every morning, but as soon as I open my eyes he starts whimpering and he can't see me!

Still no news on my motor home, hopefully hear something tomorrow.  I'm not panicking...
Sorted loads more 'stuff" for car booty, which was cancelled by the organisers due to rain. At least I am all ready for this Sunday.  Also put lots more on gumtree and had some positive enquiries.  I was sorting out photo frames to sell at booty and had to take the photos out, it was a lovely trip down memory lane as I tend to put photo on top of photo in frames and found some crackers. Even found an ex boyfriend 4 photos deep!  I have kept some nice frames so hopefully will collect some decent photos on my travels.  Motorhome Fulltime posted a nice link on Facebook of me today, got 20 likes!

I tried to do the 'hot dogs' photo that is trending just now, shame I wasn't on a Caribbean beach!

Read this today
  • You are two and a half times more likely to get prostate cancer if your father or brother has had it, compared to a man who has no relatives with prostate cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment