Saturday 13 June 2015

A better day

Walking in the woods at 8 am this morning was so peaceful, until an elderly jogger decided to do bench presses on the bench I was sat on, not a pretty sight!  Also I forgot to take along Milo's ball so he spent the entire walk looking back at me waiting for me to throw it.

Came home and got loads sorted for two car bootys tomorrow.  While I was loading the car my neighbour stopped and asked what I was up to.  When I told her of my adventure she was so encouraging and said she admired me and wished she'd had the courage to do similar when she had the chance, she was so enthusiastic of me :)

My son and his girlfriend visited and he gave me the ok to sell some of his 'stuff' I had.  Mind you he has had to give me a detailed explanation of what half of it actually is! Boys and their toys! And he let Milo keep his rugby ball :) 

So I've had another bubbly bath tonight (have to make the most of them, I will miss them the most!) and have set my alarm for 5 am ugh! Busy day tomorrow, please don't let it rain.

Pip bought me this mini motor home to cheer me up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment