Saturday 6 June 2015

Read all about it

Big day tomorrow for Milo and Me 'read all about it in The Sunday Post!' I will obviously be up at the crack of dawn creeping into the newsagent wearing large hat and sunglasses to buy multiple copies... Just need to watch Milo, he does have a tendency to eat paper! I do hope we get some positive feedback from this, we need a little assistance promoting our adventure.  And every day here is a day wasted searching for my true love! Maybe the man of my dreams will read the story and think to himself 'where can I hide' haha!

Well whatever happens I still have car boot number two tomorrow (having messed up last weeks) and looking at all my 'stuff' on the dining room table I'm not sure it will all fit in the KA.  My son popped over today and took back one of the snooker queues I was selling, stating he used it! (Been under the stairs for about 4 years!).

So hopefully tomorrow is a good day on all counts. I've got a good feeling @Sunday_Post

No comments:

Post a Comment