Tuesday 16 June 2015

Milo meets a Rottweiler

Today was a kind of stop start day.  Took Milo to the woods and even though it was early it was really warm.  So we finished our walk at the stream where Milo did his usual hippo impression and just lay flat in the water.  That was until the Rottweiler came to have a nosy, Milo was up like a shot!

Came home, gave Milo his usual cheese filled kong, and tried to make some more phone calls.  Spoke to a lovely Scottish girl at Sky and she also has a Fox Red Lab, needless to say we were chatting for quite a while.  Made an important call regarding a motor home and will 'hopefully' get some good news before the end of the week... Had a lovely catch up with Ben from The Sunday Post, who said he'd had more enquiries about documenting my adventure, I've even been offered a free self defence lesson so watch out boys!

I sorted out all my CD's and have boxed them ready to be collected for a grand total of £7.95.  Took some photos of furniture ready to sell online but kept catching myself in the photo of the mirrored wardrobe! Have found out there is a car booty being held tomorrow afternoon but it is forecast to rain so will have to decide last minute.

Have just realised I've eaten rubbish all day today, a banana, two sugar doughnuts, a bag of twirl and six bags of my favourite salt & vinegar crisps!  Really need to get myself a healthy eating plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment