Sunday 28 June 2015

Not a day of rest...

Woke up at 6am raring to go and have just stopped now at 9.30pm. Milo has had two walks and a run in the motorhome, he also got some roast beef scraps from my mums Sunday roast.  I have cleaned and sorted stuff all day.  Cleared under the stairs and found some bits for the car booty, which went quite well. Came home with only one box of stuff, although I did drop some into the charity van.

I do wish there were more than 24 hours a day!  Still so much to do and so little time.  I'm thinking my first week away I will probably just pull up in a lay-by and sleep!

Whilst having dinner at my mums today my sons mobile phone beeped, he read out his World News notification "the Greek finance minister says his country is entering a dark hour as it battles to stay in the euro" "oh" says my mum "why is he texting you?" God love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment