Saturday 27 June 2015

The Beast...

Collected the motor home today, quite a beast.  Just going to take some getting used to.  Handbrake on the right, ignition on the left and turn key toward you to start, plus all the other stuff! Not quite a KA! Milo jumped straight in and into passenger seat, had a good sniff round and seemed happy. Just need to spruce it up this week and make it 'home'.

Attended the monthly meeting for The Wirral & North Cheshire Prostate Cancer Support Group this morning.  Presented by the lovely Mr Calvin Wood.  Coffee and biscuit to start, an update on up and coming fund raising events https://sites.google.com/site/wirralprostatecancersupport/ and then an informative talk from Mr Nigel Parr consultant urologist  at Arrowe Park and Clatterbridge.  I told the group about my adventure and they will hopefully be following my journey.

Managed to sort out some more of my clothes for charity, now have six full bags and still not done! I have taken down and washed most of my curtains and hopefully will be able to adapt to fit motor home.  Still so much to do and so little time, I am exhausted but happy.

My mum got a second goldfish to keep mine company, since his mate died.  He is probably thinking every three minutes 'you look different...' !

The Beast x

No comments:

Post a Comment