Thursday 4 June 2015

Preparing for the press...!

Well it's nearly tomorrow, yikes!  The Sunday Post newspaper are taking photos of Milo and Me for the story they're publishing this Sunday.  Needless to say I have washed my hair, chosen an outfit, tidied the house etc etc.  Now Milo has just returned home from a run with his friend Helen and as usual he managed to find every possible muddy puddle and now resembles a chocolate lab! Duh!

Am planning an early night tonight, though probably won't make any difference as I never seem to sleep well nowadays.  I wake up constantly with more crazy ideas in my head so have now started sleeping with a little black note book next to my bed.  Can never understand what I've written though!

I am quite nervous about tomorrow, or more so what is written about me in the publication.   You always hear of  people being quoted out of context. Well, for the record, I am a decent human being :) (So my mum tells me).  If there are any untruths I will set the record straight on my blog.  Talking of which, I am not really clued up on 'blogs' so I apologise if I don't write 'well'. I've written a diary for about 25 years and this seems similar to that.

Off to read up on the law of attraction, was told today that is what I am doing...?



No comments:

Post a Comment