Tuesday 9 June 2015

Getting desperate

Life is a bit of a roller coaster at the moment.  One minute I'm walking in the park with Milo next thing I'm in a radio station giving an interview.  Today me and sis did four radio interviews at BBC Radio Scotland, BBC radio Merseyside and Liverpool Radio City.  And I was also contacted by various TV channels regarding filming Milo and Me.  All feels a bit surreal but needs must if I'm going to get this show on the road! Everybody was so lovely today and really put me and Pip at ease (couldn't take Milo with me!) it felt like we were just having a chat with a friend, except for the big boom mikes in front of our faces! I reckon I'd quite like to be a radio DJ.  I do hope I came across ok and not sounding too desperate!

But desperate is what I am now... I've only got about four weeks left before I'm declared homeless! And I haven't raised nearly enough for the motor home, could find myself hitch hiking around the UK with a tent at this rate!  I have contacted some reputable brand name companies today asking (practically begging) for any assistance to help my dream come true. I will make this happen, if nothing else I want to prove that anything is possible if you work hard and believe in yourself 😍

If anyone needs any furniture, various, please do contact me I have lots for sale!!

www.gofundme.com/vb47df7

No comments:

Post a Comment