Wednesday 24 June 2015

Why oh why do dogs love fox pooh? It stinks! Milo rolled in it this morning at the woods and thankfully now smells of baby talcum powder. I was told by a little old lady in the woods to rub tomato sauce on it, which just made him rather sticky and smelling of tomato sauce!

The motor home passed its MOT so hopefully I will know tomorrow if all good to go. Spent most of the morning on the phone again trying to sort out the utility bills, some things are never straight forward.  Managed to sort some 'stuff' for the car booty this morning, but didn't manage to get in the dreaded shed!  The car booty was ok but I only made £38 and also seem to have lost a ten pound note while I was there :(

Am so happy this minute, I just found a bag of chocolate twirl hidden in the freezer.  So it's bath and then bed with chocolate, bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment