Tuesday 2 June 2015

Miracles do happen

Well I was only saying to Milo this morning that we need a miracle to happen if we our going to get this show on the road...and one happened!  The Sunday Post newspaper contacted my sister Pip through the gofundme page she set up and they want to run a story on Milo and Me (looking for love). They think it is a story worth telling and asked me loads of questions about my quest to find love.  They don't seem to think I am too crazy selling all I own and raising money to go on our adventure, I did have to fill them in on 'why'.  Told them about putting us both on gumtree in the re homing section (some offers received but didn't quite achieve the result I hoped for!), or that Pets4home removed our Milo and Me ad in the re homing section and told them the bit about selling just me on eBay and receiving £2.60! (Had to cancel sale choosing the option 'damaged goods').  Anyway he thought it was all relevant to where I'm at now, having exhausted nearly all dating sites etc.  So he is sending round a photographer to catch Milo and me at our best! And running the story this Sunday :)

Also my friend John Crane (antiques TV show) is going to value some pieces of furniture I think 'may' be antique, every little helps.

So after feeling disheartened yesterday am feeling a bit optimistic today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment