Wednesday 7 October 2015

'Just' Milo and Me...

I'm wondering to myself how on earth do I write this today...  I'm wondering how to explain a bucket full of emotions in one blog entry... I'm wondering how I will be perceived...

So I will just write like I always have. This is me and I am no longer with Mr P. It's over. Finito. Ended. Gone.
It really is an unusual story and one that I am unable, at this point, to share in full. Mr P was a good person as am I. Sadly we couldn't be good together.  Sometimes it's just as simple as the person you thought you knew just isn't... But you think to yourself I can deal with this, I can make this work, I won't give up. Then you realise your not coping, it's not working and you have to stop. I chose to end this for both our sakes.

I truly thought I had found my fairytale ending. I was so happy for a moment in time. I did believe I nearly had it all. Oh how wrong was I...
Relationships break down every day for one reason or another.  Mine has been no different and yet so different I don't think I'll ever be able to understand it. The people close to me have an insight to a small percent of what happened, the rest is just a mess in my head! So I'll just box it all up and figure it out one day...

I've spent the last couple of days holed up in motels with my mum and Milo. Felt like Thelma and Louise on the run hiding away! Yesterday morning at breakfast I put a croissant in the rotating toaster. It burst into flames and nearly set the motel on fire! This morning there was a large sign saying 'do not put croissants in toaster'. So I took a pre warmed one out of the heated oven and started to munch on it when a gentleman came over and asked if I was enjoying 'his' croissant that he had put in the oven to warm!

Tonight I am back on the road. Milo and Me are camped up in the Beast trying to clear our heads.  We have no idea what to do next or where to go.  We have no plan. I for one am feeling pretty scared for my future and am hoping I will wake up tomorrow with a bloomin good idea...

22 comments:

  1. mum says "we understand, WE believe in you and we love YOU Nicci" she also said that, considering what has happened, you have written this beautifully kid 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so sorry to hear about Mr. P. But, I can't wait to hear more about your new adventures! Just think, you had this much fun and excitement already. Imagine how amazing it will be in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shannon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicci ,it was an adventure and for whatever reason the door has shut. Just give it time another will open . So your back in the van. Well winter there can be a little harsh same as here so you may have to do something different for winter but it can still be an adventure. I wish you all things that you wish yourself please do stay in touch . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maggie so lovely to hear from you, my mum bought me some thermal pyjamas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well keep the feet warm ,Mums are great ,I wish I was back in UK I would get me a van and we could adventure together . My life is on hold for another couple of weeks due to a health hic cup but have nearly got rid of all animals and have sold alot of material possessions enough left at present for my comfort in case I am not allowed to fly on 15th November. .Well please stay calm and get that spirit back on track talk to Milo hes lived it with you love n hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Maggie, good luck for the 15th x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Onwards and Upwards Nicci..x
    Love...Jen..xx..(lil sis).xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicci, make your way to Oban, there is a 4 bed house here to stay until you gather your thoughts. Leave with you. Al

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am intrigued... What's the catch?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No catch Nikki been following your blog since the beginning of your journey and feel genuinely for what has happened. It is an offer of a roof over your head to let you decide your future path. House is in countryside, bath and shower, 5 minutes from small beach, Milo friendly and can also room to park the beast. Al

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you able to private message me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, sorry to hear this, Nikki. It might not seem clear at the moment but everything happens for a reason. All will be well. ; )
    PS; you might want another butter with that croissant. It looks a bit dry ; )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Kate, and your right about the butter! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nikki, i've followed your blog from the beginning of your adventure & think you're one amazing ballsy lady, well done you. Loving seeing photos of Milo too, you couldn't have a better travelling companion. Wishing you luck, love & happiness & please keep writing your blog so your well wishers can follow your adventure. Big hug for Milo. From Pat & Jake the dog. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pat and Jake! Thank you so much, youre right I do have the best travelling companion x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just caught up on your blog, sorry to hear it didn't work out Nic.. lots of love Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Shelley, everything for a reason... X

      Delete