Friday 9 October 2015

Good friends and good wine...

My what a crazy 24 hours! Needless to say I have now hit the vino, but am in the company of good friends :)

Last night it appears my 'breakup' went global... Various media sources have been contacting me to 'tell' my story for various amounts of cash! Promising to be sensitive and discreet. Fact is my story is sensitive and not an easy one to tell, so best kept discreet.

I'm now quite content laughing at the comments in the press saying  that I look like his mother or have slept my way around Scotland because I know what his mother looks like and Scotland ain't that big.

Messages of support and love are still pouring in and I am so grateful for all the moral support. Milo and Me are really very lucky to have so many good friends. We left our campsite today and once again got lost finding our way. We were so lost looking, a young boy on a horse asked us if we were looking for the Campsite I felt so stupid I said I was looking for the nature reserve... He looked more confused than me!

So Milo and Me have holed up for a few days with good friends and good wine. We have received an extremely kind offer, offering us sanctuary for as long as we need on a beach. Obviously given my previous folly this offer requires serious deliberation! My blog seems to grow arms and legs...  So for now Milo And Me are keeping our feet firmly on the ground and taking life an hour at a time...

10 comments:

  1. Glad your ok ignore the press for a while and concentrate on you Live each day ,just take it a day at a time ,The world is still a beautiful place,enjoy .Hi Milo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggie, Milo says Hi! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you sounding a bit more cheerful. You have wine, good friends, Milo and the offer of a beach...what else could a girl possibly want??!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ann, counting my blessings! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been following your story for a while now. I was really sad that it didn't work out with Mr.P but I believe it's for the best. Sometimes we need to clear our path, inside and outside, and something goes awry in the process. Don't worry, you have a beautiful, bright and rooted energy, it will lead you in the right direction. Hugs to you and Milo from Italy, Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So beautifully written Mary, thank you x

      Delete
  6. Hi
    I just wrote a longish hello and this google thing binned it ha ha
    Just testing before I write another
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so here goes
    I have just read your story in The Mail (I didn't buy it honest,it was in the coffee shop ha ha )
    I am planning a similar journey/adventure and heading off in April/March 2016
    My boys are in Amsterdam so I hope to live between there and Berlin
    My gorgeous Malamute 'Zeus' will be with me and we will see what destiny brings
    I have a lovely Vic house in leafy Monton/Manchester with plenty land/rooms and good food if you are passing
    I am divorced but really just seeking friendship and the meeting of minds
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ps well done for doing what you are doing and all the best
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you well on your adventure Jonathan, and if I'm near I'll pop in for a cuppa :) x

    ReplyDelete