Sunday 25 October 2015

Barbecues and trampolines...

Found myself a lovely little breakfast place today on the beach, and they even open at 7am. So I behaved like the typical British holiday maker and ordered an English breakfast. It certainly hit the spot and the coffee wasn't bad either. I stayed at The Amber Beach Bar a little later than intended last night so the breakfast was thoroughly deserved.

The local people here hang their washing out in such abundance and ever so neatley that on more than one occasion I have nearly walked into their homes thinking it was a boutique!

Next I headed down to the trampoline at the end of the pier at Caribbean Villas. I waited until the small children got off and then made my rather unladylike clamber onto the trampoline. Yeay I felt like a five year old! I didn't actually last very long but was impressed with myself that I had done it. This was followed by a good few hours lying by the pool with my new book. Then came the barbecue. I had pork chops, potato salad and corn bread all rather tasty and all backdropped by DJ Debbie with some pretty good tunes. I was drinking light beer but this has now been switched to rum and coke by Mr L, I just hope I don't end up back on the trampoline...









4 comments:

  1. That trampoline look really good fun - though maybe not when you are full of barbeque & rum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talk about Barbecues and trampolines. When we jump in beach it is good feelings. Thanks for sharing this good post with us.

    ReplyDelete