Saturday 10 October 2015

Me and the final straw...

Woke up this morning wondering where the heck I was! Was still at besties (my final straw) and nursing a rather dull head with Milo lying on top of me. Milo actually gave me a lie in, practically 7.45am. So, fed Milo and sat in garden having at least four cups of coffee until the rest of the household woke up. Took Milo for a walk around the block, which I must say is rather a nice block. Then I received a message from my sister enquiring if I'd  seen the Daily Express newspaper?!

Must say rather well written by Adrian Lee.  Although he did write about me being unable to find the can opener, he omitted to mention that was the evening I found a box of maltesers as a rather good substitute. The Big house held many surprises...

Heyho chucked on some dark sunnies and headed to the town to watch the rugby, good result too. Now back at my temporary residence eating a pretty dismal curry carry out and wondering whether to rejoin my friends in the pub. Kind of think I'd rather have a bubble bath and curl up with Milo, but then again don't want to miss out on any fun!

Tomorrow I will stick a pin in the map, fire up the beast, pull the choke out, put my right foot down, wait about ten minutes, close all windows to block fumes, chug forward slightly, release choke half way, chug a bit further and then blast off into my future...

Me and the final straw...


Curl up with Milo...

5 comments:

  1. Nicci? Glad to make your acquaintance, I'm thinking of doing something similar, and I'm going to enjoy keeping track on your adventure. Hope your keeping a journal. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter you should definitely do it, and I keep a journal of everything... x

    ReplyDelete