Tuesday 13 October 2015

A sheep or a shepherd...

I'm alive, the stranger didn't murder me and is now a friend! Although I suppose friends can commit murder too. Anyway I've had a very peaceful day, took Milo down to the beach and he had a massive swim.  The sun has been shining all day and I have a rather rosy face. I tried to climb the hill behind the house this afternoon and could only manage half way! I am so unfit I need to stick to flat ground. I did get a stunning picture of below even if it wasn't from the top. I did also get to witness the shepherds and their dogs herding in all the sheep off the hills,  not an easy task and well worth seeing.

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself today. It's my sons birthday and all my family are together and I'm up here wandering around watching sheep. I wish I was with them today.  I need to seriously get my head together and decide what I intend to do with my life. I seem to be at a crossroads and just cannot  decide which way to turn and with my sense of direction it's likely to be the wrong way!  I could possibly train Milo and become a shepherd...






6 comments:

  1. Are you spending to long alone I feel for you today Nicci , you possibly have too much time now to think too deep maybe. just a thought .
    If you message me your mobile no I can give you a call xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, just had bad day, feel for my son being lumbered with a 'crazy' mum! Sure I'll be fine x

      Delete
  2. You may be on your own Nicci, but your not alone, so many are interested in how you are, and what your next move will be. You have total freedom to choose, that's a rare gift, enjoy these days they pass too quickly. One day you'll look back while the man of your choice is snoring in a tatty armchair by the fire and you'll smile.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, I know I am one of the lucky ones. I do hope he doesn't snore tho! Haha x

      Delete
  3. Nicci, it does not matter which road you choose, you can always turn around if you feel its the wrong direction, as we all do in our cars or camper vans. There is nothing wrong with it and we learn by it. What ever way you choose will just be another experience.

    "What to do with my life", Nicci, so many people would love to be in your position, full of guts, bigger balls than many men. Gave up all to go on a journey, following your heart. What a woman you are. Pack your bags, got off you back side and hit the road for that journey of a life time that will fill you with lots of memories and experiences as well as meeting strangers who become friends. How many people have you got routing for you, how many people know of you and wish you all the luck. Your an inspiration to many people. Go Nicci go and of course we must no forget the one and only Milo, who Im sure would protect you if someone was horrid to you.
    Keep up with great photos and looking forward to your next blog. xx Richard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Richard, your words inspire me thank you so much. And yes I think Milo is looking out for me :) x

    ReplyDelete