Thursday 8 October 2015

The fact is...

Last night I walked to the local restaurant which was advertising 'pets welcome'. As soon as Milo and I walked in I was met with "you can't bring him in no dogs allowed"... Duh! We went back to the van and as I hadn't been shopping I was presented with a tin of chicken curry a bag of tagliatelle and a tin of rice pudding. It was all actually quite nice! I slept quite well last night, had forgotten how comfy the van was.

We pottered about most of the morning and then went to the local village for lunch and shopping.  Milo and Me shared a lovely bowl of chicken noodle soup and then got lost trying to find our campsite.

Sadly I'm writing all this with apprehension after stupidly reading comments from the papers. I wish I hadn't read them as once again I am the bad girl and Mr P is the victim. I didn't even know it was in the papers until my son messaged me, apparently they can print anything from my blog (hi!). On a good note every single personal message I have received has been nothing but positive and uplifting. The rotten comments are written by the anonymous. Fact is only Milo and Me know the truth.

So tomorrow is another day and who knows where the road will take us. I like that fact...

Lunch date


Today's back door view

4 comments:

  1. Nicci..x
    That's the point!!...they're anonymous!!
    They bare know reflection on your life...
    Just stay strong....stay positive and focus on the future..
    Oh and one more thing!!....please get some nice "emergency" food!..;)
    Take care....xx
    Love...Jen..x...(lil sis)..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen x and I have now been food shopping! :)

      Delete
    2. Haha!..Good you need some decent food!
      You'll be fine...Focus on the positives and gain strength in people who support you!!
      Jen..x

      Delete