Wednesday 14 October 2015

When one door closes...

You know that saying - when one door closes another one opens - I just drove down the road in the beast and my passenger door flew open scattering the contents off the seat all over the road! I went to push on the hazard warning light button and it came off in my hand! Luckily still attached to the wire so able to flick on.  I then had to embarisingly so, walk back down the road and collect my belongings. A foot further on and my door would have hit a road sign so always the positive.  And the hazard warning button looks rather cute hanging on the wire.

So I've hit the road again, literally.  My friendly stranger was the perfect host but I felt the need to move on.  I don't quite know where I'm going so am writing an early blog today in case I have no internet tonight.  Once again I am blessed with some beautiful scenery on my route.

Last night all those sheep I saw being brought down from the hill by the shepherds were placed in the field under my bedroom window.  What a racket they make! I never knew sheep made so many different baa noises. They seemed a little bemused by Milos appearance this morning.  I like to think the photo looks like Milo has herded them all together!

Once again I've received some wonderful messages, one in particular especially so...





4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a peaceful night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are strangely brooding, tempting me out of my comfortable places, familiar to me and offering excitement and adventure. It must be special to just journey from place to place, and such beautiful scenery!!

    ReplyDelete