Tuesday 29 September 2015

We were on a break...

This will be my last blog entry for a while.  Mr P has requested some peace and quiet from the limelight and has suggested I take a blog holiday. For a minute I thought that he meant an exotic Caribbean beach holiday...

I know for a fact I will miss my blog dreadfully and will no doubt have some sort of withdrawal symptoms. I'm sure my sister will be inundated with my phone calls and text messages and pray for the blog to return. I am really rather sad.

Whilst searching for a suitable image for this blog entry I came across the 'Love Is...' Pictures. When I was a child I had a sticker book and bought a 'Love Is' sticker every Saturday morning with my pocket money. Looking at all those stickers no bloomin wonder I've lived in fairy tale land most of my life!

Hopefully after my blog holiday I will have lots of crazy interesting things to write about.  Maybe I'll store up every day what happens and pour it all out in one go like verbal diaoreah! Or maybe I'll have a moment of weakness and sneak an entry in when Mr P isn't looking...

10 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm going to miss your wild, wacky (and slightly off the wall!) stories. But I do understand where Mr P's coming from. He's clearly an intensely private man and it must be so hard to nurture a new relationship in the full glare of the media/public spotlight. You, on the other hand, are obviously a very outgoing and gregarious person and I'm sure your blog is a much needed lifeline to the wider world while you're tucked away there in the wilds of Scotland.

    Chin up old bean. Look after each other and above all else...be happy!!

    Ann (in the wilds of Cornwall) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have we met?! :) thank you Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing you already. Enjoy your break ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you Deborah, I desperately miss writing my blog... X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your story with us- I've looked forward to reading your despatches-your photos show your happiness-you have a lovely face that simply beams. Your adventure starts now-enjoy! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kate what a lovely thing to say, thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete