Sunday 13 September 2015

Flying underpants...

Mr P restrained himself and bought just the one copy of The Sunday Post, which I must say was very kindly written by Ben. The only negative comment I've received so far has been written by someone going by the name of 'cynical one', says it all really!  Otherwise I've had some lovely feedback and positive comments.   I do like the photo chosen for the article and so does Mr P.

Had a quiet day today just doing housework. I have requested from Mr P a sit on Hoover, it seems only fair as he has a sit on lawn mower and there is a lot of carpet in the Big house.

Mr P took down the Falconary flag today, I felt like I should have stood next to him with a bugle, there is actually one in the kitchen. Tomorrow he will fly the flag of Scotland. I thought it would be funny to swop the flag for a pair of his underpants and see how long it would be before he noticed...

The Sunday Post



Cutting the grass


Lowering the flag

No comments:

Post a Comment