Thursday 17 September 2015

Photo of Me and Mr P...

Well I said I needed to spice my life up and I think I might have just done that.  Mr P and I have just done an interview with the Daily Mail newspaper and we are appearing in Femail on Saturday. Mr P took a bit of persuading to 'reveal' himself but has agreed to go public.  Tomorrow they are sending a photographer to do a shoot at the Big house.  Sadly as it is such sort they are unable to send the makeup artist or hairdresser, devastated. So I apologise in advance for my scruffy appearance. Mr P will of course be wearing his kilt attire, I will no doubt borrow his wax jacket. I was interviewed by the lovely Jenny and am a little concerned I may have had verbal diarrhoea, so Mr P I apologise if I said too much!

This morning was so sunny we went to Strathy beach and had lots of fun in the sand. Milo was in his absolute element swimming like a little otter. I found some lovely rocks which I thought would look wonderful in the Big house so tried to sneak them into Mr P's rucksack, but he was unable to pick up said rucksack and limited me to one rock!  Got some lovely photos, even one of me and Mr P...



My rock...


My Mr P...


No comments:

Post a Comment