Sunday 20 September 2015

Spending Mr P's millions...

Question; can you have salad with dressing on the same plate as meat, veg and gravy? According to Mr P this is perfectly acceptable, according to me it's just plain wrong! Could this be our first argument in the Big house! Today has been much quieter than all the shannanigans of yesterday.  The phone never stopped ringing and messages came from far and wide.  I told Mr P that it didn't bother me that most people loved him and saw me as a gold digging ho! Of all the messages I've received throughout my adventure only one ever needed to reach me... And he did.

Amidst all our chaos yesterday dear Mr G arrived from the South.  He is staying with us for five days and has settled into the Big house splendidly considering our chaos.  He does so look like Norris from Coronation Street, something he has been told on numerous occasions. He and Mr P have just gone off to the hill to do some hawking.  I have chosen to stay warm by the Aga, no baking, just sitting next to it!

Took Milo to beach this morning and I'm sure I saw The Loch Ness Monster!

Tomorrow I have a job interview.  And trust me that is an achievement up here as there aren't many about.  It's only part time but it gets me out the house and gives me my own income rather than me spending all Mr P's millions...haha!

What's that I see?...


Behind you Milo...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nice to hear from you .Dont take any notice of what people say Mr P probably dosent have millions just enjoy and see where each day takes you .I expect hes got mixed feelings about all the publicity. I hope to stay in touch and follow your adventure. I hope its not too lonely where you are as thats the reason I am selling here Im on my own and nearest small town is 15minutes down the mountain . But I do wish you well baby steps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you are at Loch Ness which I'm pretty sure you're not, you can't have seen said mythical creature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did also see Elvis in Tesco yesterday...! :)

      Delete